- Patient must not have had any vaccines, immunisations or dental work for 14 days prior to the
- It is recommended not to do this treatment if you are currently pregnant.
- If possible, avoid blood thinner medication or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs one
week before the treatment as pain relivers can sometimes increase your risk of bleeding and
bruising during the treatment.
- Patient should take antiviral medication 2 days prior to treatment if they have a history of Perioral
- Avoid intense sun exposure for 72 hours prior to the treatment
- It is recommended to continue anti-viral medication for 3 days post treatment if patient has a
history of Perioral Herpes.
- Avoid physical activities like exercise for at least 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms or any intensely hot environments for 72 hours post treatment