ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS
Anti-Wrinkle Injectables work to prevent the formation of static wrinkles by stopping the signal between the nerve and muscle. The decreased movement in the muscle places less stress on the skin helping you maintain a fresh and youthful appearance. This treatment is most effective when used as a preventative measure.
- FULL FACE
A full-face of anti wrinkle injections targets not only the areas of the upper face but also the midface and lower face by also treating the “bunny lines” (lines on the nose), smokers lines above the upper lip, laugh lines on the cheek, dimples in the chin, drooping corners of the mouth and the jawline.AED 1800
- ONE AREAAED 750
- TWO AREASAED 1200
- UPPER FACE
Includes forehead lines, frown lines, eyebrows, top of the nose ( bunny lines) around the eyes (crows feet)AED 1500
- BROW LIFT
A popular, noninvasive cosmetic procedure designed to lift and lengthen the skin above the brow and forehead to open up the eye area and create a more defined brow bone without extensive downtime.AED 500
- GUMMY SMILE
Our specialist inject in the area between your upper lip and nose to temporarily freeze the muscles that contract or elevate when you smile which allows you to smile without showing your gums.AED 500
injections have come to be widely used in managing primary hyperhidrosis when topical treatments have failed. The treatment works by blocking the nerve signals that instruct the sweat glands to become active. It takes three to four days for the results of the injections for hyperhidrosis to become evident.AED 2250
- MARIONETTE LINES
Marionette lines can be effectively treated with anti wrinkle injections as long as they are not yet deeply etched and predominantly caused by facial expressions. This can be recognised by the fact that expression-induced wrinkles can be voluntarily brought about or intensified.AED 500
Our specialists use injections to reduce the masseter muscle to shape the face in turn giving a more slimmed down look. Strong masseter muscles give a wide jaw which in turn produces a square, masculine face. Injections to the masseter is also a cure for teeth grinding.AED 1500
1. Avoid blood-thinning medications: To minimise the risk of bruising, it is advisable to avoid blood-thinning medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, and certain herbal supplements for one week prior to your treatment. However, you should consult with your healthcare provider before stopping any prescribed medication.
2. Stay hydrated: Make sure you are well-hydrated before your appointment. Drinking enough water can help with the healing process.
3. Avoid alcohol and caffeine: Try to avoid alcohol and caffeine for a day or two before your treatment, as they can dehydrate your body.
1. Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area: For the first 24 hours after your Botox treatment, avoid touching, rubbing, or applying pressure to the treated area.
2. Stay upright: Avoid lying down or bending over for at least 4 hours after the treatment. This helps prevent migration to other areas of the face.
3. Avoid strenuous activities: Refrain from engaging in strenuous exercise or activities that may cause excessive sweating for 24 hours after the treatment.
4. Avoid facial treatments and massages: Avoid facials, facial massages, or any other facial treatments for at least 24 hours after the Botox treatment. These activities can increase blood flow to the face and may affect the distribution of the solution.
5. Be patient: It usually takes a few days to see the full effects. Avoid any touch-ups or additional treatments until you have given your body enough time to respond to the initial treatment. Your Browns & Co specialist will advise you on when to return for your follow up appointment.
Anti-wrinkle injections, also known as muscle relaxants or neuromodulators, are a non-surgical cosmetic treatment used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by temporarily relaxing the muscles that cause them.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by blocking the signals between the nerves and the muscles, which temporarily reduces muscle activity. This relaxation of the muscles helps to smooth out wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming.
Anti-wrinkle injections are commonly used to treat wrinkles in the forehead, between the eyebrows (glabellar lines), and around the eyes (crow’s feet). They can also be used to soften neck bands and reduce excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
When administered by a qualified healthcare professional, anti-wrinkle injections are safe.
The effects of anti-wrinkle injections typically last for about 3-4 months. However, this can vary depending on factors such as the individual’s metabolism, the area being treated, and the amount of product injected.
Most people experience minimal discomfort during an anti-wrinkle injection treatment. The procedure involves using a fine needle to inject the product into the targeted muscles. Some individuals may feel a slight pinch or stinging sensation, but it is generally well-tolerated.
Common side effects of anti-wrinkle injections include temporary bruising, swelling, redness, and mild pain at the injection site. Rarely, some individuals may experience headaches or flu-like symptoms. These side effects are usually temporary and resolve on their own.
There is typically no downtime after anti-wrinkle injections, and most people can resume their normal activities immediately. However, it is recommended to avoid strenuous exercise, facial massages, and certain medications for a 24hr period as advised by your Browns & Co aesthetician.
Anti-wrinkle injections are generally safe for most individuals. However, pregnant or breastfeeding women, individuals with certain neuromuscular disorders, and those with allergies to the ingredients in the product should avoid anti-wrinkle injections. It is important to consult with our Doctors to determine if you are a suitable candidate.