Skin boosters are designed to improve the hydration and overall quality of the skin. They work by infusing a gel-like substance, typically hyaluronic acid, into the skin to provide deep hydration and stimulate collagen production. The hyaluronic acid used in skin boosters is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps maintain moisture and elasticity in the skin. By injecting it into the skin, skin boosters can help enhance skin hydration, improve skin texture and elasticity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and give the skin a more youthful and radiant appearance. Skin boosters are typically administered through a series of small injections or a derma pen into the targeted areas of the face, neck, or hands. The treatment is minimally invasive and generally well-tolerated, with minimal downtime. An improvement in skin hydration and texture, as well as a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles is a result of skin boosters
- FACEAED 1200
- HANDSAED 650
1. Avoid sun exposure: Minimise sun exposure and avoid tanning beds for at least one week before the treatment. Sunburned skin cannot be treated.
2. Avoid certain medications: Inform your Browns & Co specialist about any medications or supplements you are taking, as some may increase the risk of bruising or bleeding. They may advise you to stop using certain medications before the treatment temporarily.
3. Skincare routine: Follow your skincare routine as recommended by your Browns & Co Specialist. If you are using any active skincare products or retinoids, you may be advised to stop using them a few days before the treatment.
1. Protect your skin: After the treatment, protect your skin from direct sunlight by wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF. Apply it generously and reapply every two hours, especially if you are exposed to the sun.
2. Avoid excessive heat: Avoid hot baths, saunas, steam rooms, or intense workouts for at least 24 to 48 hours post-treatment, as heat can increase swelling and redness.
3. Gentle cleansing: Use a gentle cleanser to cleanse your face and avoid harsh scrubbing or exfoliating for a few days after the treatment.
4. Moisturize: Keep your skin well-hydrated by applying a gentle moisturizer regularly. This can help soothe the skin and promote healing.
5. Avoid irritants: Avoid using harsh or irritating skincare products, such as those containing alcohol or strong acids, for a few days after the treatment.
6. Avoid touching or picking: Refrain from touching, scratching, or picking at the treated areas to prevent infection and promote proper healing.
7. Follow-up appointments: Schedule any recommended follow-up appointments with your specialist to monitor your progress and address any concerns.
Skin boosters are a type of dermal filler that is injected into the skin to improve hydration, texture, and overall skin quality. They typically contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps retain moisture and promote collagen production.
Skin boosters can provide several benefits, including:
– Improved skin hydration and moisture retention.
– Enhanced skin elasticity and firmness.
– Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
– Improvement in skin texture and smoothness.
– Overall rejuvenation and radiance of the skin.
Skin boosters are typically administered through a series of small injections into the deep layers of the skin. Or via a dermapen.
The procedure is generally well-tolerated by most individuals. However, some people may experience mild discomfort or a slight stinging sensation during the injections. Local anesthesia can be used to minimize any discomfort.
The duration of the results can vary depending on various factors, including the specific product used, individual metabolism, and lifestyle factors. Generally, the effects of skin boosters can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. Regular maintenance sessions are recommended to prolong the results.
Skin boosters are considered safe when administered by a qualified professional. However, like any medical procedure, there are potential risks and side effects. These can include temporary redness, swelling, bruising, or mild tenderness at the injection sites. These effects typically subside within a few days.
Skin boosters are suitable for individuals who want to improve skin hydration, texture, and overall quality. They are typically recommended for those with mild to moderate skin aging, dry or dull skin, fine lines, or uneven skin texture. It’s best to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if you are a suitable candidate.
Yes, skin boosters can be combined with other treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, or laser treatments for a more comprehensive rejuvenation approach. Your Browns & Co specialist can recommend the best treatment plan based on your specific needs and goals.