SOFT LIGHT LASER
The ultimate solution for tackling fine hair, which standard hair removal lasers might miss. It is normal to have fine hair on the outer corner of your lips or chin, but it can be a cause of concern for many when it becomes more visible and shaving and waxing are going to trigger more growth. Even traditional laser hair removal isn’t effective. The best way to fix this problem is opting for soft light laser hair bleaching – Soft light laser bleaching stands as a temporary fix, working even on the most delicate hairs with unparalleled accuracy. Through this process, the hair is bleached without harm to the neighboring tissue.
- SOFT LIGHT EYEBROWSAED 200
- SOFT LIGHT LASER BIKINIAED 500
- SOFT LIGHT LASER ELBOWSAED 500
- SOFT LIGHT LASER FACE AND NECKAED 750
- SOFT LIGHT LASER FULL BODY INCLUDING FACEAED 2000
- SOFT LIGHT LASER KNEESAED 500
- SOFT LIGHT LASER UNDER ARMSAED 500
1. Avoid sun exposure: Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for at least one weeks before the treatment. Excessive sun exposure can affect the effectiveness of the treatment.
2. Avoid certain skincare products: Avoid using any harsh exfoliants, retinol-based products, or chemical peels on the treatment area for at least one week before the session. These can make your skin more sensitive to the laser.
1. Sun protection: Protect your skin from direct sun exposure for at least two weeks after the treatment. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher whenever you go outside.
2. Avoid hot showers and activities: Avoid hot showers, saunas, steam rooms, and vigorous exercise for 24-48 hours after the treatment. Heat can increase skin sensitivity and may cause irritation.
3. Gentle skincare routine: Use gentle cleansers and moisturisers on the treated area. Avoid any harsh or abrasive skincare products for at least one week after the treatment.
4. Avoid plucking or waxing: Refrain from plucking, waxing, or using any other hair removal methods that remove the hair from the root for at least two weeks after the treatment. Let the hair naturally fall out on its own.
5. Follow-up sessions: Depending on your hair growth and desired results, you may need multiple sessions spaced several weeks apart. Follow your healthcare professional’s recommendations for follow-up treatments.
It is essential to follow these pre and post-care instructions to ensure the best possible results and minimise any potential side effects.
Soft light laser treatment uses low-intensity laser beams to target the melanin pigment in the hair follicles. The laser energy is absorbed by the melanin, which heats up and weakens the hair follicles. This leads to slower and finer hair growth over time
Soft light laser treatment is generally safe when performed by a qualified dermatologist or aesthetician. However, there may be some potential side effects such as temporary redness, swelling, or mild discomfort in the treated area. These side effects are usually temporary and subside within a few hours or days.
The number of sessions required can vary depending on factors such as hair color, thickness, and individual response to treatment. Typically, multiple sessions are needed to achieve the desired results. Your Browns & Co professional will assess your specific needs and recommend the appropriate treatment plan.
The duration of each session can vary depending on the size of the treatment area. Generally, a session can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour.
Soft light laser treatment works best on individuals with fair to medium skin tones and darker hair colors. The laser targets the melanin in the hair follicles, so individuals with light blonde, gray, or white hair may not see significant results.
There is typically no downtime after soft light laser treatment. You can resume your daily activities immediately after the session. However, it is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure and certain activities for a short period as advised by your healthcare professional.
Soft light laser treatment can lead to long-term reduction in hair growth, but it may not be permanent. Maintenance sessions may be required to sustain the results over time.
Yes, soft light laser treatment can be used on other areas of the body for hair reduction as well.